COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
WHO ARE WE?
The Division of Community Development collaborates with residents, neighborhoods, and other community stakeholders to overcome barriers to opportunity, to support a vibrant community, have shared prosperity, and have resident and community well-being.
HOW DO WE DO OUR WORK?
- We engage the community by focusing on relationships to build social capital and enhance social outcomes.
- We seek to uncover and use the strengths within our city as a means for sustainable and equitable well-being.
- We focus on building the capacity of non-profit organizations to obtain, strengthen, and maintain their ability to set and achieve their objectives that support the city's residents.
- House Music Festival
- Vacant & Abandoned List
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Comprehensive Housing Assistance Program (CHAP)
- Safe Housing and Transportation Program (SHTP)
- Home Loss (Foreclosure) Prevention Resources
- Relocation Assistance Program
- Anti-Human Trafficking Resources
- Consumer Affairs
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE CONTACT
Mr. Ernest Bennett | Supervising Code Enforcement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-753-2122
Ms. Annette Brent | Senior Program Development Specialist at email@example.com or 908-226-2557
Ms. Machelle Grant | Community Relations Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-753-3082
Ms. Donna Morris | Project Coordinator at email@example.com or 908-753-3377
Ms. Diane Toliver | Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-753-3232