The Queen City Street Fair
Get ready for a delightful August tradition that promises a day of fun and entertainment for everyone. Here's a glimpse of what to expect:
- A fantastic array of food trucks and local vendors to satisfy your cravings.
- Enchanting stilt walkers, mesmerizing magicians, and a relaxing beer garden.
- Carnival games that challenge and reward, with amazing prizes up for grabs.
- Unicyclists, bubble blowers, and a vibrant atmosphere that will keep you enthralled.
- Groove to the beats of DJs, and dancing in the streets well into the night.
Our first Annual Queen City Street Fair (2023) was unforgettable, but the excitement doesn't end there. Mark your calendars, because we've listened to your requests and we're back to make it bigger and better than ever before.
Plainfield, get ready for an August tradition you won't want to miss. Whether you're in the mood for delectable cuisine, great music, thrilling games, cultural treasures, or even a peek into your fortune, it will all be waiting for you at the Pedestrian Plaza between North Ave, and Gavett Place.
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW GALLERY