translate icon

Fallen or Dead Street Tree

To Report Tree Maintenance issues (Dead Tree):  Call, visit or e-mail the Office of Public Works.  Street trees are generally located between the sidewalk and the street.  When there is no sidewalk, Public Works will check the location of the tree to determine whether it’s a private or city owned tree.  The City is responsible for City owned trees, and property owners are responsible for private trees.

Office of Public Works is located @:  745 South Avenue

Phone Number:  908-753-3427

Fax Number:  908-753-3392

E-mail: or