translate icon

Burnt Out Street Light

To Report Street Light Outages:  Call, visit or e-mail the Office of Public Works.You will be asked to provide the pole number, street address or location closest to the pole.  Also, when possible, provide the nearest cross street.

Office of Public Works is located @:  745 South Avenue

Fax Number:  908-753-3392

E-mail: or